The Historic Environment
Relevant and accurate historical research can be crucial in underpinning advice, guidance and assessments relating to the historic environment. Karen has a wealth of experience in researching buildings and site-types from all periods for a wide-range of projects, whether collaborative, or stand-alone.
The following list represents a sample of the research services offered:
- Heritage statements/ Statements of significance
- Archaeological desk based assessments
- Contextual research of buildings, sites and areas
- Historic buildings research
- Targeted research of a building or site to inform issues relating to curtilage, or to establish the former existence of specific architectural elements or buildings
- Environmental impact assessment chapters
- Stand-alone architectural history and historical phasing reports
Please get in touch to discuss tenders, collaborations and commissions.